Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do we determine good character?

Warning to parents: This video contains mature language.
It's all well and good for me to talk about how we should be voting on character and values rather than party affiliation, but how do you determine what kind of character a candidate has or what values they hold?
Sometimes they make it easy for you. (I am still glad I don't live in the area where this young woman is running for office. If her electorate finds such a thing acceptable, I'm prtetty sure I wouldn't fit in.)



"Unto this day they do after the former manners: they fear not the LORD, neither do they after their statutes, or after their ordinances, or after the law and commandment which the LORD commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named Israel;"~ 2 Kings 17:34

1 comment:

DR said...

What a needed post. This candidate really was an embarrassment for the whole state since it made national headlines. Our Republic really is crumbling.