Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brian Brawdy interview

This week I will be interviewing Brian Brawdy, survival expert and host of Liberty's Line in the Sand. Join us with your questions about preparation, survival and politics.

Wondering what's been going on with some of the other guests since they were on the show?


  • Josh Tolley has had an article picked up by GCN. You can read it here.


  • Alexandrea Merrell has been enrolled in God's boot camp. Read about it here.


  • DR and SR continue to blog at The Maritime Sentry. (There's a link in my blogroll.)


  • Suzanne Venker continues to do interviews to promote "The Flipside of Feminism".


  • I haven't heard from Mr. Lynch in a bit, but I'm keeping an eye out for the sequel to "American Midnight".


  • The Baron continues the excellent work he has been doing at the Gates of Vienna-also linked on my blogroll.


  • Rep. Kestell continues to work towards the vision of a fiscally secure and Constitutionally correct state.


  • Jake Speed did not win the special election to replace Mr. Huebtsch, but continues to work towards the restoration of the Constitution in his community.


  • Ethan Hollenberger continues to be politically active and is hosting a radio show at Marquette University.


  • Thomas is doing well in his first year at college and is planning a concert in May. For those who like the intro music to my show-he'll be playing that at the concert too. Come on down, hear some great music -originals and covers - and help him pay for college.


"And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." ~ Luke 12:4

3 comments:

DR said...

Thank you for the link.

Call Me Mom said...

Anytime, DR, anytime. I've been sharing some of your posts on facebook as well.
You do a good job of covering a lot of the nitty gritty stuff that I tend to incorporate into my opinions rather than lay it all out in detail.

DR said...

Thank you that means a lot coming from you.

I've never really got into Facebook, maybe I should give it a try one of these days.