Monday, September 5, 2011

Sheboygan TEA Party

This is just a posting of my videos from the event. Some of them are cut off, because my memory card was running out of room and I wanted to be sure to have some left for the keynote speakers. To those who were cut off, my apologies and I offer you the option of e-mailing me to set up an interview on the BTR show to give my readers the opportunity to hear what they missed.

I hope to set up interviews with many of the speakers soon.

Pastor David King I arrived a bit late, so I missed the first part of this:


Oriannah Paul:


Matt Seaholm:


Bruno Behrend part 1:


Bruno Behrend part 2:


Ethan Hollenberger:


State Senator Glen Grothman:


WI Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefish:


Vicki McKenna:


Orville Seymer of the CRG network also spoke, but I only had 8 minutes left for Mr. Johnson, so I just took his photo to paste here. But check out their site: www.crgnetwork.com . If you need guidance to organize about an issue, they can help you.


Senator Ron Johnson pt 1:


Ron Johnson Pt 2 (all 17 seconds that the full memory card would let me get.):


"But wisdom is justified of all her children." ~ Luke 7:35

1 comment:

Soapbox Jill said...

Thanks for attending and covering this. We were not home, so missed it. It was really well-attended, showing the freedom-loving spirit of the people is still flaming bright.