Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gates of Vienna: Just Announced: Iran's Current and Future Foreign ...

Gates of Vienna: Just Announced: Iran's Current and Future Foreign ...: Hassan Rahimpour Azghadi is a member of the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution in Iran and a famous ideologue and Islamic theorist in th...

"The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.

And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:

And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD.

But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD." ~ Jer 49:34-39

2 comments:

DR said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

Call Me Mom said...

And a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. 2012 should be interesting. As we come to the end of another year, I am thankful to God Almighty for another year of freedom, however attacked and bedeviled by the forces of evil that beset us on all sides.