Thursday, March 1, 2012

R.I.P. Mr. Breitbart



The first time I heard of Andrew Breitbart was when Big Hollywood broke the story of the attempt to "bribe" Hollywood artists into supporting mr. obama's healthcare agenda through turning their work into propaganda for the administration in exchange for NEA grants. In the intervening years, although I have not always agreed with him, I have been impressed by his tenacity, his boldness and his absolutely unapologetic manner when confronting some of the evils of our day.

He will be missed. May God send us another to show us the attitude we need when standing on principle.

Rest In Peace Mr. Breitbart and my condolences to your family and friends.

"For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire." ~ Isaiah 9:5

2 comments:

Red Fox said...

I can hardly wait for the autopsy results.

(Kel Fritzi)

Call Me Mom said...

I am hoping that Mr. Breitbart did indeed die of natural causes. I shudder to think of the pain and trouble that will be heaped upon his family if the results show otherwise.