Sunday, April 22, 2012

Not an Endorsement, Just a reminder that there are other options

     Not happy with the candidates presented to the brainwashed (as in "we HAVE to vote for someone who can win because we don't have enough faith in God and our fellow Americans to find a truly decent candidate and vote for them even if we do so alone.") but still haven't made up your mind about the 200+ candidates registered with the FEC? This week's show will have an interview with a not so well known candidate. She has a lot to say that I agree with and some I'm not sure about. 
     I won't tell you who to vote for or who I'm voting for. I do, however, want to give you, gentle readers, a chance to hear from your other options. If there are any other candidates out there who would like to be interviewed as the election season moves forward, drop me a line at wakingdragon@hotmail.com and I'll do my best to give you some time before the election.
     Our first presidential candidate is Samm Tittle . 



     She will be joining us on Irate, Tireless Minority for a live interview on Wednesday, April 25th at 1:30 CST. Find out what she has to say live and save yourself some research on this candidate. If you can't join us live, the show may be heard or downloaded as a podcast from the blue blogtalkradio player on the sidebar.

"The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth." ~ Prov 10:20 

No comments: