Monday, May 23, 2016

Bedtime for the #NeverTrump Anger Babies - INTELLECTUAL FROGLEGS

If the GOP did not want to have someone like Mr. Trump as the presumptive nominee, then perhaps they should have done a better job of actually standing up for conservative principles instead of bargaining them away in the name of that lopsided bipartisanship in which we lose principled positions while the left gains yet another incremental step towards their overarching goals. The best way to gain trust is to be trustworthy and the GOP has not been.


How can I say that the GOP has not stood up for principle or been trustworthy? As a woman, I now have to risk my safety when I use a public restroom because I can no longer ask to have men removed from the ladies room.

At least not until that man has already done me harm.



No comments: