Wednesday, April 11, 2018

John Cardillo: Trump should fire Rod Rosenstein

Okay, I am appalled, as I have been appalled all throughout Mr. obama's occupation of that office, as I was when the SCOTUS arrogated unto itself the power to legislate through redefinition - destroying the rule of law in so doing, as I was when etc, etc, etc,.  And what does it matter? How should that be expressed? I called my Rep every day(not weekends or holidays because I am a civilized person) from the point at which I realized no one was even going to get a slap on the wrist over Benghazi- which would be about 1-2 months after - until Mr. obama left the office, to demand his impeachment over it. It did no good.



Basically, I think a lot of Americans are appalled and have been appalled at the actions of our government for some time now. I think that is why the current president was elected. (At least on good days I think that - on not so good days I hypothesize that he just had more money to buy off the people running the electronic voting/counting machines than did the other side.) And here we are. Call for a con-con? What for?  Our officials and legislators are not complying with the U.S. Constitution now, why would they start complying after a constitutional convention?



In my opinion, America was terribly weakened by Mr. obama's occupancy of the Oval Office and annihilated by the SCOTUS when they destroyed the rule of law and now we are just watching the big dogs fight over the carcass.

But maybe I am being cynical.



No comments: