Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thomas Pibal pays the rent livestream 9/27/24

Looking for a conservative musician? Here ya go.

From his newsletter: 
"I need money
Honest, straightforward, to the point. Three qualities I aspire to embody in my writing and my life. 

I'm doing a livestream tomorrow night, Friday September 27th. It will be ephemeral, you won't be able to watch it later, you'll have to actually tune in. 

I'm gonna play music for you. What kind of music? I don't know! Come hang out and give me some suggestions. And/or money. And/or just enjoy the show.

I'm on a tight budget at the moment, I'm working on promo material and trying to start booking more of my own stuff, so I don't have a gig tomorrow night and I need rent money so I'm just gonna do this and see what happens. I'm making my own luck. It'll be grand. 
-Thomas "

No comments: