Monday, March 30, 2009

Change

I have had a request to change the color scheme of my blog to make it easier on the eyes. As I have had some discomfort myself since getting our new flat screen monitor, (I much preferred the old one for the sharpness of the display) I thought perhaps it is time for a change. I did like the black background, but with this new monitor it is almost impossible to avoid the strobing affect while maintaining readability. I don't know what I think about this yet. There may be further experimentation to come.
If you've got comments or suggestions, make them now.

"Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant."~Psalm 119:76

4 comments:

Dr.D said...

This is definitely better, Mom. Thank you.

For my part, I would like to see more contrast. I suppose it is just a matter of getting old and going blind, but the lack of contrast is hard for me.

Call Me Mom said...

I am assuming you would like more contrast on the posting characters in the main body. I'll see what I can do.

DR said...

I love it. Confederate grey, it looks awesome.

Call Me Mom said...

Thanks DR.
I wasn't thinking of the color as Confederate grey, but now that you mention it...