Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dr. Zimmermann at the Sheboygan TEA Party


Dr. Zimmermann talks about health care. Unfortunately, I ran out of batteries where this cuts off. I will attempt to find another video so you can see the whole speech, because it was quite good.

I was not able to film any of the speakers following Dr. Zimmerman. I also was a bit late so I missed the opening speaker, Scott Sidney. Bob Basso as Thomas Paine was well covered and I have provided links in an earlier post. Mark Block and Linda Hanson were the final speakers and, if I can find video of their presentations, I will post links here.

"Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?" ~ Jer 8:22 ( I was tempted to put the entire chapter here.)

No comments: