Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mr. Jerry Bader at Sheboygan's TEA Party


Mr. Bader notes that unions need to be accountable to their members. I have espoused the opinion that the members need to hold their unions accountable. That when you elect to be part of an organization, you have a responsibility to see to it that said organization reflects your personal values.

In the case of Mercury Marine in Fond du Lac, I believe his remarks are the truth. If you vote yourself out of a job, you deserve to lose it.

I was having battery issues during this entire event, so some of the speakers are cut off or have a bit missing here or there when I had to change to another set. My apologies also for the quality of the videos. I'm only of average height and so was holding the camera above my eye level most of the time to show the speakers at all. If I decide to make a habit of this, I may invest in a monopod to keep the camera steady.

"Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's..."~Deut 1:7

No comments: