Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What to do with your Saturday in Wisconsin

If you're up for a trip to Madison, there is a Rally for Life at the capitol this Saturday.

You Are Invited ……
10 a.m. Workshop – Effective Community Organizing to Stop Planned Parenthood
Calvary Lutheran Church
701 State Street
(Parking Ramp Across the Street)

Statewide Pro-Life Rally on the UW-Madison Campus
Saturday, February 6, Noon
Library Mall
Following the Rally, we will walk
to the Madison Surgery Center,
1 S. Park St.

For More Information, Contact:
Jolene (608) 289-8122, totally4life@yahoo.com


If you don't have the time to make a trip to Madison, and are in the Sheboygan area, you could attend the Sheboygan Liberty Coalition's Constitution Rally.






Then on Sunday, if you need a reminder of why we need to protect both our children and our Constitution, the Sheboygan Area Youth Symphony will be performing at the Wiell Center.

"Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers."~ Prov 17:6

12 comments:

SR said...

That will really shake up liberal Madison. They need a few reminders of just what life really is. I am sure there will be some nashing of teeth and I pray a lot of spiritual revival. I am glad to see so many willing to continue the fight for life.

Call Me Mom said...

They'll have my prayers as well. Unfortunately, my schedule prevents me from attending the Rally in Madison. (The older your children get, the more they need your vehicle-lol)I will do my best to attend the Constitution Rally.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Call Me Mom said...

goodgame 77, please don't leave your links here.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you got here. I'd like to read more about that matter. The only thing your blog needs is a few photos of any gadgets.
Nickolas Flouee
Cell phone jammers

Call Me Mom said...

Exactly what sort of "gadgets" do you think would be appropriate to the sorts of things about which I post, anonymous?

DR said...

Happy Valentines Day.

Soapbox Jill said...

Did you get to the Constitutional Rally? It was well-attended and full of life and ideas (and photos and audio clips for people like me.)
(:

Call Me Mom said...

Thank you Dr.D and I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well.

Jill,
Yes I did get to the Constitution Rally. The people seemed a bit grimmer than at the TEA parties I have attended. I'm not sure I approve of having Mr. Liebham, who is a fiscal conservative, but, in my opinion, not a Constitutional conservative(witness his support for mandatory car insurance in the state)as well as a republican state senator speaking. I rather suppose that contributed to that egregious headline in The Sheboygan Press.
That aside, I found it very interesting, although I was not up to taking video myself that day.

Soapbox Jill said...

Mom, Like you, I responded to the Press article on the rally at my blog. I also did a random audio clip sample of the audience at the rally and took some pictures, if you're interested. Did you take any pictures?

http://libertyslogic.blogspot.com/2010/02/sheboygan-constitutional-rally-was.html

Soapbox Jill said...

Mom, Like you, I responded to the Press article on the rally at my blog. I also did a random audio clip sample of the audience at the rally and took some pictures, if you're interested. Did you take any pictures?

http://libertyslogic.blogspot.com/2010/02/sheboygan-constitutional-rally-was.html

Call Me Mom said...

I didn't take any pictures that day, Jill. But I'm about to zip over and check out yours. :)