Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
- May we go forth into this new year with the Lord's blessing and guidance and be better than we were.
- May God grant us wisdom and knowledge and the strength to stand on our principles without compromise.
- May we, as a nation, never forget the author of the divine providence that has gifted us with a nation like no other throughout the last 200+ years and may we be grateful for all of His works.
- May we step up to defend our freedom and our faith unashamedly and without fear.
- May we hold our honor dear, as a nation and as individuals.
- May we understand and practice good manners.
- May we hold each other in our hearts as made in the image of God and therefore deserving of our love, even as God loves and died that His blood could cover each of us if we are willing to accept it.
- May we understand that free will is the greatest gift that God has bestowed upon us and may we cherish it as we turn to God to do His will out of that freedom.
- May we recognize the need, as did our founders, to pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor to the maintenance of this great nation and may we not waver from that pledge when the time comes to realize that such things will be required of us.
- May we remember that although our opinions may divide us, we are one nation.
- May we defend her as the gift of Almighty God to free and independent people.
"Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. "~Romans 5:18