Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Introduction

Hello,
I know some of you may have found this page through the AFB.

Welcome.

I'm making this blog mostly because I'm feeling grouchy at the moment. I am feeling very much like the fellow who said "Sometimes I think the whole world is crazy except you and me ... and sometimes I wonder about you."

I am finding the world a terribly lonely place for anyone who wants to get things done properly and so, the title of this blog. I don't know if one person can make a difference, but I do know that doing the right thing isn't about polls or consensus. It's about taking the personal responsibility to find out what the right thing is and to do it regardless of whether or not it generates approval from others.

I welcome polite comments. I will delete profanity or personal attacks or anything I regard as a personal attack, so please bear that in mind if you choose to comment. (Always assuming there is something worthy of comment - there may not be.)

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." ~ Isaiah 40:31

2 comments:

Michael Tams said...

Great blog name!! Thanks for the link-love, too. ;)

MT

Call Me Mom said...

You are welcome. Thanks for the compliment.