Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not Gone, Just Randomly and Continually Disconnected.

I apologize to my readers as I have been unable to reliably access the internet for some time now. My ISP assures me they are working on the problem, but in the meantime it is exceedingly difficult to post when the connection drops at random intervals. (Frustrating too)
I'll do my best to get something posted soon, but I want to keep this short in the hopes that I can actually post it prior to another disconnection. Thank you all for your kind enquiries.

(# of tries to post this = 7)

"In your patience possess ye your souls. " ~Luke 21:19

1 comment:

Dr.D said...

It is good to hear from you, Mom. I was beginning to wonder if Lake Michigan had risen or some other similar catastrophe might have done you in. I hope your ISP will get his ducks in a row soon!