Monday, October 17, 2022

My Apologies

 My apologies for the recent lack of posts - especially to those outlets whose content I regularly share.  (Although I am under no obligation, other than my own impetus to inform my fellow Americans - and the occasional international reader - in some small way, to do so.) 

My laptop is being evaluated by the professional and competent people at Dell for an issue that has been troublesome of late. This is being painstakingly typed on a small, inexpensive tablet. A tablet which has the latest give up all your privacy to me if you want this thing to be actually useful instead of just a way to check your e-mail tech available. As I value my privacy, I have refused to accept most of it, which means my ability to post and share content with it is severely limited.

Hebrews 12:1

King James Version

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

No comments: