Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Flipside of Feminism


The Flipside of Feminism:What Conservative Women Know - And Men Can't Say is the name of a book just released on March 15th. The authors are Suzanne Venker and Phyllis Schlafly.

This book examines the fallacies of feminism and the damage done to our society because of it. It also presents some solutions for repairing that damage.

I'll be interviewing Mrs. Venker on this week's show. You can join us in the chat room here or call in to listen live from 1:30 - 2:00 CST or comment at (347) 855-8134. (Of course, as always, the show will be available in the archives or for download on the player on the side of the blog.)

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands."~ Prov 14:1

3 comments:

DR said...

I'm looking forward to this interview, I also posted about it on our blog.

DR said...

I'm sorry I should have been more clear, I did link to the archive. Just with six kids I have to schedule time to listen to interviews. But I will sitdown and listen to it now. I try to never skip your program.

Call Me Mom said...

Don't be sorry, DR, I'm so thankful and honored that you listen. Thank you.