Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bombshell: Egyptian Media – Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood Member

Aside from the "well, duh" reaction of those who have been paying attention, this should present a dilemma to Congress. I don't think it's proper for an individual to be using the office of the POTUS to put his buddies into power across a goodly swath of the world and that is quite clearly what Mr. barack hussein obama has been doing since he was put into office. It would seem quite clear to me that such a use of the office, in this case - as the muslim brotherhood has made no secret of their wish to destroy the US - is most definitely and unequivocally treason.
Bombshell: Egyptian Media – Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood Member

And I refuse to capitalize the names of certain people in my writings on this blog on purpose, so if you ever see them capitalized, kindly forgive me and assume the spell check feature of Blogger did it when I wasn't paying attention..

No comments: