Sunday, April 3, 2022

A Quick Break from Politics: Freezing Bubble with Daffodil

 Here is a quick break from politics because real life happens with or without politics. If you click the link, you will see a lovely photo of a daffodil reflected in a freezing soap bubble. Because it is important to relax once in a while. This is what I do when I am not indulging in politics.

Full disclosure, ClickASnap is a site that will pay the artist when people view their photos, so the artist (Me in this case.) will get 0.70 cents if/when you look at one of their photos for 5 seconds.  That's seven tenths of one cent not seventy cents. So, it's going to take a whole lot of views to make a million bucks that way. 142,857,142.8571429to be precise. (Lol! And now I am hearing Ben Shapiro's tagline - "Make it happen gang" - in my head. There's my goal, to be the first one on ClickASanap.com to get a million dollars through views, lol)

Freezing Bubble with Daffodil

No comments: